Chase Bank Limits Cash Withdrawals and BANS ALL INTERNATIONAL WIRING!!! We’ve Just hit The Iceberg.

Act Real FAST or you're GOING UNDER FOR GOOD!!!

Act Real FAST or you’re GOING UNDER FOR GOOD!!!

Chase Bank officially announced today that as of NOVEMBER 17th 2013 their business account clients will be limited to just 50,000 dollars a month CASH ACTIVITY!!! Cash activity is the combined total of cash deposits made at branches, night drops and ATM’s and cash withdrawals made at branches (including purchases of money orders) and ATM’s. Your cash activity limited for these accounts(s) will be $50,000.00 per statement cycle, per account.  As of the same date there is NO OUTGOING INTERNATIONAL WIRING AT ALL!!! Welcome to the start of relentless currency controls. YES!!! You’ve read this correctly!!! THE SHIP JUST HIT THE ICEBERG!!!

I realize I just mentioned in my last post I was out for about ten days with our film crew shooting YouTube’s but this is BIG FOLKS!!! While everyone will be posting the same shit I want you to go back think then REMEMBER me mentioning many months prior to: WATCH OUT FOR NOVEMBER 2013!!!

Many of you who have become personally acquainted with me will remember me mentioning these two topics many times. FIRST Watch out for the first two quarters of 2013 as several new and serious issues will come out of the closet… and secondly something big will commence in November 2013 and it’s never going to look the same from that time after.

Chase Bank Limits Cash Withdrawals, Bans International Wire Transfers

I myself am nobody special but I have learned early in life to surround myself with smarter people.  Many of you know I’ve said this MANY TIMES when we were together or even communicating via wire. Well I’ve never been so sad about being spot on. Keep it up people continue to do it your way cause while you’re busy figuring out how to avoid that dammed one-time tax hit you’re going to get screwed big time and I know many of you will remember me saying that too!!!

Chase Bank Preparing For Cyprus-Style Gouging in US?

The YouTube ID of d21tmz6Om8o#t=467 is invalid.

I’m gone for the next ten days and I’m not going to worry about this shit at all. I really hope you can feel the same way too. NOBODY LISTENS!!! And if it sounds like I’m pissed I am.  All we ever did was care… care about you and your family. The only thing we ever asked of anybody was to please make comments so YOU may wake up some others and help get them off of the fence post. We never asked for anything else other than that, all we did was give. Our time, our expertise, our experience you name it but all we all did is GIVE… STILL NOBODY LISTENS!! We’ve already lost this if we don’t help each other.

This is no hoax!!! I got contacted today by our attorneys today asking what the F_ck is going on. Dr. Brea knows all too well when it comes to these subjects I’m a reliable source of accurate information. Well as of that date they’ve cancelled their 20 plus year International escrow account from you guessed it CHASE MANHATTEN!! They’re setting up shop in Cayman and will be up and running SEAMLESSLY with no down time.

Might want to consider moving some of that portfolio into an offshore escrow before that option’s gone too. You can allocate it NOW  then when the right opportunity presents itself funding won’t be an issue as it’s already out of the country. NAH, I just thought of a better idea. Just continue trying to figure out how you and your clueless trends savvy accountant can get around that one time tax hit. Best of luck.

Barry in DR

Chase Bank Limits Cash Withdrawals, Bans International Wire Transfers

Denise October 17, 2013 at 12:32 pm

This is incredible information and it is true that this is just the beginning. The time to act is now and start to move and protect assets. Assets, not just currency, but way of life, spiritual well-being and family, all of it.

Tracy Woodard October 17, 2013 at 2:56 pm

I don’t even know where to begin. Several months ago my bank abruptly closed my account after I had a couple of international wire transfers to cover consulting fees for my internet business. Now to hear that a business account… not a personal one… but a business account is limited to just 50K a month in cash activity….. REALLY!

And to take it a step further… a business cannot make international wires… this is the land of the Free and the home of the brave.

Well, I am so glad I move my family away from there before it was too late. THANKS IN LARGE PART TO DR ESCAPES!

Dave October 18, 2013 at 8:05 am

Tracy,

I just recently opened a bank account in Cabrera. Are you saying I may have issues transferring money into that account from the US? I’d be interested to hear more of your experiences with this.

johnsteven October 17, 2013 at 3:39 pm

This is it, i have met many people over the last 12 months and have warned many myself. i got out of there a few years ago, i dont have anything in the us or europe.
I bought land something that will help me for the future.Something which a bank does not hve control over.
Now i hope that this is the final wake up call for all out there who were warned or for those who now understand the grim reality which is coming.
Dont waste anymore time worrying about your losses,listen act and comprehend.
johnsteven.

Zenetria October 17, 2013 at 11:04 pm

Hey Barry,
I just want you to know that I log on to drescapes.com everyday anticipating new information. Please know that I am spreading the word through other social media sites but the demoralization and hypnosis is incredible. People are too busy living their “lives” and honestly think WE are crazy. I even tried some of the tips from your video “sharing difficult information without losing relationships’ and no success. Please continue doing what you are doing and know that WE are listening to every word you say. You have a genuine spirit and you have opened my eyes to a lot over the past 5 or so months. I hope to meet you one day.
Always a pleasure,
Zenetria

johnsteven October 18, 2013 at 1:32 am

Do not let it get to you zenetria, the same has happened to me for a number of years.People make their own choices.The system has been so smart at brainwashing the masses.Hopefully you can come here and see for yourself what it is like .Regards johnsteven

Denise October 18, 2013 at 1:58 am

Zenetria, I am glad to hear that you are keeping up on things. You are always welcome to come down just send us a line and we will give you a plan.

Zenetria October 18, 2013 at 2:21 pm

Thanks JohnSteven and Denise! I have been here for a couple of months now actually. I am in Puerto Plata and everything has been great, once I get my Spanish up to par I will venture out and see what all the Dominican Republic has to offer. Again, keep up the good work and I have you guys locked in my Favorites. Have a good weekend!

johnsteven October 18, 2013 at 4:09 pm

my pleasure zenetria if you like. u can email me at johnstevenpesc@gmail.com.Regards

Kevin S. October 18, 2013 at 6:22 pm

Yes, many of us, if not all of us that are tuned-in have tired from the lack of action and willingness of our friends and loved ones to this sort of critical information.

Barry, don’t despair, you’ve made a difference in many people’s lives – of those with eyes to see anyway. I’m one that you’ve helped – thanks!. Keep up the good work – and again, those that are ready, they will act on your well-sourced info.

Everyone that is moving in the “right” direction will move at the pace that their circumstances permit them to. It’s a dangerous game to try and time this whole thing, and “hopefully” end up where you want to be before it’s too late. I think of this often, as I am working toward this “shift” myself.

None of us have to feel like we need to convince others though. I feel strongly that it is our responsibility though to share, and then leave it at that. You can lead a horse to water…

Mucho gracias DR Escapes for everything… know that you’re truly making a difference!

Kevin S.

Kevin S. October 20, 2013 at 5:25 pm

For anyone who cares about freedom, democracy, and an honest government…

Question:

***If you were aware of solid evidence disproving the official version of the events of 9/11 and suggesting the involvement of some rogue elements of the government in the terrorist attacks, would it be more UNpatriotic and ANTI-American to ask for a new investigation, or to turn a blind eye to it and pretend such evidence doesn’t exist?

Given that the people’s trust in institutions is of paramount importance for a nation’s well-being, would that trust be better served by denying the evidence of a conspiracy, or by bringing those suspected to accountability in a court of law?

Sorry to be so blunt, but in this critical time of our nation, it’s going to take ALL of us to stand up and take a stand. Our elected officials will NOT do the heavy lifting for us!

Do you consider yourself to be PATRIOTIC? Which person are you, A or B?
A. “I can’t be bothered with this stuff. I want to enjoy my life, remain positive, and someone else will deal with these types of issues. I don’t have the interest or the time to look at the big issues and consider the evidence. I hope and trust that someone else will do this for me.”
B. “I don’t have the time for this, but if I don’t get involved and invest the time at looking at the evidence, then who will? I want to enjoy my life, but I realize I can’t leave such important issues to “someone else”. Similar to the countless others who have fought and died for our freedoms, I must be willing to honor them and our country by playing my small part in educating myself and informing others.”

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
Edmund Burke

“September 11 – The New Pearl Harbor” – Full version (1/3)

“September 11 – The New Pearl Harbor” – Full version (2/3)

“September 11 – The New Pearl Harbor” – Full version (3/3)

Massimo Mazzucco’s 9/11 Documentary
The extraordinary 5-hour film by Massimo Mazzucco exposing the 9/11 official explanation is now available (see below). Information and documentation continue to pile up that 21st century history is largely an orchestrated disinformation event.
Review of “September 11 – The New Pearl Harbor.” A documentary by Massimo Mazzucco.
David Ray Griffin
There have been several good films and videos about 9/11. But the new film by award-winning film-maker Massimo Mazzucco is in a class by itself.
For those of us who have been working on 9/11 for a long time, this is the film we have been waiting for.
Whereas there are excellent films treating the falsity of particular parts of the official account, such as the Twin Towers or WTC 7, Mazzucco has given us a comprehensive documentary treatment of 9/11, dealing with virtually all of the issues.
There have, of course, been films that treated the fictional official story as true. And there are films that use fictional stories to portray people’s struggles after starting to suspect the official story to be false.
But there is no fiction in Mazzucco’s film – except in the sense that it clearly and relentlessly exposes every part of the official account as fictional.
Because of his intent at completeness, Mazzucco has given us a 5-hour film. It is so fascinating and fast-paced that many will want to watch it in one sitting. But this is not necessary, as the film, which fills 3 DVDs, consists of 7 parts, each of which is divided into many short chapters.
These 7 parts treat Air Defence, The Hijackers, The Airplanes, The Pentagon, Flight 93, The Twin Towers, and Building 7. In each part, after presenting facts that contradict the official story, Mazzucco deals with the claims of the debunkers (meaning those who try to debunk the evidence provided by the 9/11 research community).
The Introduction, reflecting the film’s title, deals with 12 uncanny parallels between Pearl Harbor and September 11.
The film can educate people who know nothing about 9/11 (beyond the official story), those with a moderate amount of knowledge about the various problems with the official story, and even by experts. (I myself learned many things.)
Mazzucco points out that his film covers 12 years of public debate about 9/11. People who have been promoting 9/11 truth for many of these years will see that their labors have been well-rewarded: There is now a high-quality, carefully-documented film that dramatically shows the official story about 9/11 to be a fabrication through and through.
This is truly the film we have been waiting for.
“September 11 – The New Pearl Harbor” – Full version (1/3)

“September 11 – The New Pearl Harbor” – Full version (2/3)

“September 11 – The New Pearl Harbor” – Full version (3/3)

Barry October 21, 2013 at 1:47 am

Thanks Kevin, These are MUST SEE videos. The amount of documented information is simple incredible. Myself along with three others really dug deep into this on two occasions. One right after the actual incident and the second being about five years later. The most documented footage seen to date as the explanations of WHY their story is impossible really comes to light.
Thanks K

Titus October 21, 2013 at 3:39 am

Hey Barry, or anyone that can help. I want to open a bank account in the DR and move most of my assets out of the States. Can anyone tell me how they went about opening their bank account and what banks you would recommend to someone like me. Thank you in advance for your help.

Barry October 21, 2013 at 9:09 pm

Titus, at least till now it’s not all that hard to do. What you will need to do is be in the country. Secondly have your passport with you and another form of picture ID. Thirdly some towns require a letter from your current bank on their stationary. Not anything private like amounts or anything like that but is has to be in Spanish. We have someone here at the law firm that can translate it if necessary but that delays the procedure. I do expect things to change in the future as the goal is to eventually freeze what citizens have into their home nation. Hope this helps.

Cal October 25, 2013 at 9:46 pm

I’ve been continuing my life long learning process of awareness, self-knowledge and consciousness. And along the way, I’ve come across and am more and more a believer of the alternative medicine and science (not taught in schools) as well as the sacred geometry and intelligent design which Barry also talks about. Like everything, we are basically not so much solid beings/things but actually mostly space held together by energy within our own energy fields (so call “aura”) and are all vibrating at special frequencies namely that of the golden ratio. That said, have any of you heard of “earthing?” I would encourage you to check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgwF0tpioTU

Hope you all enjoy, find it interesting and useful. Below are a couple of quotes from Nikola Tesla and I would say that he was onto something.

If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.
Nikola Tesla

If you only understood the magnificence of 3, 6, and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
Nikola Tesla

Keep up the great work Barry!

Dave November 22, 2013 at 3:10 am

I stumbled onto this and thought it was pretty interesting. It sheds some light on some of the methods to their madness.

Denise November 23, 2013 at 8:50 pm

Hello Dave

Thanks for the link…Very interesting but it still seems like the review at the end of the article that Chase and the government would depend on the majority of people not to notice the letter. Also, they would not be able to make the change of account when they actually needed to wire great sums of money without the account change. Thanks again for the information, so important to stay informed.