Will Riots In America Will Be The Worst In The World

This is only one side of a three sided battle. In my opinion while you need to protect yourself from them if you're prepped and plan to be isolated they are not the side you need to protect yourself from most.

This is only one side of a three sided battle. In my opinion while you need to protect yourself from them if you’re prepped and plan to be isolated they are not the side you need to protect yourself from most.

Will the impending riots in America be the worst in the world? No one knows for sure but the research I’ve done sure seems to back that up as being a strong possibility. Recently several of my readers have referred me information on that very subject… “The upcoming riots in America.” According to them beyond a shadow of a doubt the accuracy of our prior posts pertaining to the pending riots in America was amazingly precise and way ahead of anyone else adhering to similar views.

Honestly it’s no big deal to gain a clear view all  you need separation. All of us looking from the outside in can easily see this unrest is on its way. For those of you who are looking from the inside out it’s much more difficult and that’s why so few are seeing what’s lying ahead. Really it is that simple. If you want to find information about almost any subject… information that’s accurate look outside the box (the subject) gather your information then step back inside the box and form your decision. If you make your decision following that you’ll see there will be abundance in its accuracy.

As mentioned all to many times in prior posts. Armed and highly organized groups of citizens will be the most dangerous army facing all preppers. Food causes revolutions not currency. Believe what you want. They'll be waiting and your isolated.

As mentioned all to many times in prior posts. Armed and highly organized groups of citizens will be the most dangerous army facing all preppers. Food causes revolutions not currency. Believe what you want. They’ll be waiting and your isolated.

As mentioned this holds true on almost any subject… for example if you want to find out if G.M. makes good vehicles don’t gather your information from G.M. Now add this methodology to Government, Prepping, or precious metals almost any topic. If you don’t it’s like asking a barber if you need a haircut. What do you think he’ll say. Hell even if you’re bald to him it’s always a good time at least for a trim.

I’m bringing up this point as I would like your thoughts on the following. Do you feel the riots in America will be the worst in the world? My view comes from outside the box. I’m now asking for views originating from the inside. While I’m an advocate in prepping and believes everyone needs to I kept repeating over and over in several prior posts the following. Your assets may become your liabilities when a nation collapses. Apparently several readers clearly have gained a new understanding to what this message envisioned. Similar to National Geographic’s docudrama “American Blackout” and the scene with the prepper family… this is what’s going to transpire folks… Damn There so Many Of Them!!  They’re letting you do the work while they’re banding together… and are going to take it from you.

Looks like each team is suited up and ready for action. Sure you want to have your family in this game. How's your team looking right about now?

Looks like each team is suited up and ready for action. Sure you want to have your family in this game. How’s your team looking right about now?

Recently I read a couple of posts that had mentioned expatriation might not be such a good idea and I agree for some it’s not. Their main reasoning for implying this was “because it will leave you alone and away from family.” Keep that thought in mind and ask yourself, right now go on and ask yourself HOW PREPARED are the rest of your relatives. My thoughts are the vast majority are far more likely to be coming to YOU and asking for handouts when TSHTF. Handouts so that their unprepared family may possibly survive.

Are your relatives more likely to be a help or a hindrance only you can answer that question… but one thing I know and this again comes from EXPERIENCE! These same relatives have to eat and they know YOU HAVE STUFF. When their children are crying from empty stomachs all else goes out the window. For your sake I hope you’re in receipt of what I’m saying. One more time “When a nation collapses your assets may become your liabilities.”

Why not remove whatever emotional thoughts are currently transpiring and rely more on history… China, Rome, Greece and a host of other nations when collapse occurred  it was the wealthy… the nobles that First Got Slaughtered WHY because they had stuff. I’m asking you to once again share your thoughts. Agree or disagree with these views just share your thoughts and in this fashion try to help others… but first watch the videos.

This is one fire you don't want to mess with. You're gonna get burned in this flame.

This is one fire you don’t want to mess with. You’re gonna get burned in this flame.

It’s always a  relatively minor incident that sparks the glowing embers on the kindling. Embers that have been glowing unnoticed for several years prior. Suddenly this added spark is just the right source to cause the ignition that infuses what was once simmering and transforms it  into a raging inferno.  Once ignited watch how fast it spreads. At that moment is when all the rules change and whatever remaining freedoms you had just went up in smoke. For your families benefit I hope you’re viewing that scene from outside the box looking in. For us Cabrera made a near perfect viewpoint perhaps it might for your family too. You’ll never know without first experiencing it from outside the box you’re currently in. Gather your information outside the box, then return back into your box… from there form your choice but either way you choose you’ll have experience and thus be able to make an informed decision. The biggest issue from being in the box is you always run the risk of having the lid closed on you… again one more time proving itself to be true… Separation Creates Clarity. Until next time this is Barry in DR.

I’m looking for your input from these three videos. What’s you take… can this be the path to what may lie ahead. Please don’t comment on the folks who created these videos but rather if this is a possible reality to what may be in store for the near future. Thanks for assisting others the way we’ve been assisting you all. If we don’t this game is already over we need to keep opening eyes, ears and perhaps most important of all… opening minds.

Thanks

Post Collapse Security Considerations

5 Reasons Why American Riots Will Be The Worst In The World

Former CIA Agent’s Message to America

mike November 17, 2013 at 8:53 pm

It took Rome 200 years to dissolve. Id have to put my wager on that outcome for the West.
Yes billions of bullets, Gov storing billions in preps , expecting the worst. The USA is a big country with 10 micro-countries.
Just because if M.Law was declared in LosAngeles dosent mean rural Idaho will become a full blown war zone– probably nothing would change there for the most part.
I grew up in Nevada and the house always wins unless your a super pro and have a phd in gambling , you can make a living– I learned how to do that but it wasnt a life, but the odds are 10% or better for doom for the prepared and savvy– high in my book.
Im sure the SHTF in cities like LA, NY, Chicago etc will happen.
But if I live in rural Idaho should I panic? Sorry to tell you but NO.

Why Im looking at DR? Im sick of the USA. Working here is pathetic regulation, fear everywhere and the list goes on.
Im gonna go visit Barry and see for myself like he says and if its not for me than consider it a vacation in the carribean. This is Mike and Im out.
p.s. Id like to personal contact via email so email Barry for my email address to contact me– I think thats how he told me it works in order to connect.

Barry November 18, 2013 at 2:52 pm

Thanks Mike for sharing your thoughts. We really appreciate it.

johnsteven November 17, 2013 at 9:46 pm

Hi mike john steven here.You know i have been here for many years and i am never going back to the UK or The US, why because i am happy here, because i have freedom,because i can do what i want without intrusion, because i can eat fresh food,because i can feel safe,because the person down the road who does not know me invites me for coffee, because my neighbors say hello and ask me to stay and have a bite to eat or a drink not because they want anything but because they want to know me and bulid relationships.DOES THIS RING ANY BELLS PEOPLE.
I have been teaching english for over 10 years ,this is a community something that has been missing for many years in my part of the world.We all remember those times when we were younger, they still exist here.Thats why i am here.
If anyone would like to contact me i am more than happy to assist anyone who needs any help as an expat living and working here.IT IS GREAT TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING WHICH IS HELPING PEOPLE.GOOD JOB BARRY.JOHN STEVEN

Barry November 18, 2013 at 2:56 pm

Thanks J

mike November 18, 2013 at 11:29 pm

Barry, could you give JohnSteven my email address please? Ill send mine to you and then forward it to JS ok?

Thanks Barry,

Barry November 19, 2013 at 12:13 am

Did and copied you.

mike November 19, 2013 at 1:18 am

Thanks Barry .

Paul November 19, 2013 at 2:55 pm

LIFE I S A C H O I C E!

Hey USA and good people of all countries around the world,

While I certainly don’t wish my homeland any ill, I’m sickened by the evolution that has taken place in what was once one of the most wonderful countries on earth. The U.S.A

Greed, Power and Corruption at every level have destroyed what we once knew. We have given away our every freedom and the people have power no more. This country is now run by the sense of entitlement embraced by those who work for nothing and want everything to be given to them. They are controlled by the politicians who use the appearance of protecting the rights of the undeserving to give them what they want in an effort to preserve their own political office and financial well being. Subsequently, we have handed over to them and allowed them to destroy the economic structure and foundation of this once great country such that we are now beyond recovery and totally morally and financially bankrupt.

A couple quotes from Thomas Jefferson, “I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” How scary is this, when you read it in America today? Our Government and politicians have been self-serving and wasted every person and resource given them. We are constantly manipulated with fear such that many now blindly beg for more government control so they feel protected to the point the only thing left to fear is the government itself. Thomas Jefferson also said…. “When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.” I have heard this put another way and I am not sure by whom, but I like it better, which is…. “When the government fears the people you have a democracy, but, when the people fear the government it’s a dictatorship!” We the people no longer have any real input into the American government and those who are the producers are now the few, whom have become powerless and afraid of our government.

They are taking away our freedoms left and right now controlling assets, money and precious metals from leaving the country, taxation without true representation, monitoring our every action, e-mails, phone calls and even private conversations through other listening devices. Attempting to increase gun controls and many other freedoms that we once knew, increasing military and government power and forces and what appears to be preparing for Martial Law. Anyone who does not agree with thier power will no longer be called citizens but Terrorists which will give them total subjective and decisive power over even your last breath. Frightening!

Banks and financial institutions are dramatically tightening security with one major institution leading the pack. Take a look at this link – http://www.creative-brand.com/bank-branding/chases-reverse-evolution-in-bank-branch-design – They are restricting and limiting transactions, and according to media placing bullet proof glass around all their teller lines across the nation. Our government and laws are heavily taxing anyone who wants to leave the country, collecting mass amounts of ammunition, creating new taxes to fix the problem they created, destroying all systems as we knew. Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid that so many paid into and relied upon will most likely be gone soon. FEMA camps have apparently been built and are being manned , massive undergroud facilities apparently designed to protect a select few at time of national crisis and more. If you add up all the pieces and look around just a little bit for yourself, you will see mounting issues that point only in one direction, and it’s not good one.

Nobody knows for sure what tomorrow holds. But, what appears to be certain to me is that the American Government and the major financial players and institutions are gearing up for something. The Million dollar questions are …….. for what and when?

There is only one way to survive the leading edge of a tsunami! Don’t be there when it hits becasue there is no way to defeat it. I love my country and what it once stood for. I would give my dying breath to protect her and those who stand for freedom and liberty. I do not wish the citizens and even the powers and authorities any ill will or harm. However, I do not want to aid those who have already destroyed her and who are now trying to covertly take control, nor to be crushed by the consequences of their actions. They want to subdue and crush those who have worked hard to preserve it while the corrupt and lazy steal her away.

If you see a steam roller slowly moving towards you, you can ignore it until it crushes you, give up and lay down and allow it to over take you, you could even stand toe to toe with it trying to hold back it’s force and power until it simply rolls over you or …… you could step aside and move in a new direction………… what will you choose?

My choice is life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness hmmmmm that sounds familier……

There are many options and the Dominican Republic is only one of many but I like what it has to offer. We have visited Cabrera and it is worth looking at!

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you deal with it……. Make a choice ……. While you still can! Time is growing short!

T in Colorado November 20, 2013 at 9:36 pm

Paul
Very well said.

Barry November 22, 2013 at 2:51 am

Paul, Have been out on tour. Just a thanks to you and everyone else who is trying to help others to perhaps a better option. Your comment expresses truth and how you feel… I appreciate that. I was listening to a YouTube today about a person bragging about being on well fare and how they are abusing the system. This is why any society that penalizes for performance has to fail over time. Communism, socialism and what America has become are all destine to fail over time. History is an excellent teacher. Keep up the effort it’s all we can do. Yes there’s going to be many casualties but they wouldn’t call it a revolution without such stats would they? History always repeats because people never change.

Thanks

Dave November 20, 2013 at 7:40 pm

“There is only one way to survive the leading edge of a tsunami! Don’t be there when it hits becasue there is no way to defeat it. I love my country and what it once stood for. I would give my dying breath to protect her and those who stand for freedom and liberty.”

Couldn’t agree more Paul.

mike November 20, 2013 at 8:29 pm

Agree wholeheartly Paul and Dave.
Do we have a country (USA) to actually ‘love’ anymore?

Heres a few ideas : cognitive dissonance ;
— The fact that she loves meat but hates killing animals is a disturbing cognitive –dissonance

–cognitive dissonance

–psychol an uncomfortable mental state resulting from conflicting cognitions; –usually resolved by changing some of the cognitions ,
–change/remove a cognition by moving to the DR? THIS IS MIKE AND IM OUT…

Kevin S. November 23, 2013 at 9:42 pm

Repeating on the same theme, I believe strongly that when SHTF, the “awakened” will generally and more than likely be facing major threats from two different groups . The first group to pose a threat consists of those in control of gov’t, and the 2nd group which will pose as great danger to us will be the masses of those that are not educated and therefore unprepared. The gangs outlined in the video will be part of the second group, and just as lethal as the first.

I am completely in agreement that the safest, surest plan is to get out!

Cognitive dissonance, yes. And normalcy bias too, which may be the biggest danger of all: “The normalcy bias, or normality bias, refers to a mental state people enter when facing a disaster. It causes people to underestimate both the possibility of a disaster occurring and its possible effects. This often results in situations where people fail to adequately prepare for a disaster, and on a larger scale, the failure of governments to include the populace in its disaster preparations. The assumption that is made in the case of the normalcy bias is that since a disaster never has occurred then it never will occur. It also results in the inability of people to cope with a disaster once it occurs. People with a normalcy bias have difficulties reacting to something they have not experienced before. People also tend to interpret warnings in the most optimistic way possible, seizing on any ambiguities to infer a less serious situation.”

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hdf675sUAc

Barry November 24, 2013 at 6:00 pm

Kevin as always very informative. Perhaps I should make Paul and yourself contributing editors to the site. Keep on assisting others as there is no way you can loose. Look at it the way my dad did. When helping others whether the outcome is positive or negative you win. If it’s positive you’ve made a quality relationship and a TRUE friend. If it’s negative you’ve saved yourself ten years of giving to find out how that person really is as people are poor card players and show their hand (true character) very early in the game. Now is that a higher frequency way of thinking or what?
Best