Is Your Culture In Decline

There's no way not notice it any longer. Our Culture is in Decline. Actually it's fallen off a cliff.

There’s no way not to notice it any longer. Our Culture is in Decline. Actually it’s fallen off a cliff.

How do you feel? Is our culture in decline? I feel it is and our culture has metamorphosed into what is more of a matrix than of a culture. There are two ways we’re going to survive in this matrix. One is the world’s children band together forgetting their trivial little differences and start acting as brothers and sisters… which science proves we actually all are. The children of planet earth must abandon their media brain infused Illusional concepts and differences.  Imaginary birth rights the belief of entitlement because you were born between two imaginary lines on a map and yes even status… all must be abandoned. If invading other countries for natural resources has you feeling gung ho and patriotic you yourself are going to be a victim in the end…not by other foes but all by yourself. In the long run you will be defeating yourself.

In its habitat the last thing a fish will notice is the waterToday’s illusional laws have physically decoupled us from the only laws that really matter the laws of nature. The laws of nature which in fact are the only real true Government and regulatory system that has or will ever exist.  These are also known as The Universal Laws. For God sakes look around you. Europe, Japan, Australia and the US are now total basket cases using band aids to try to patch wounds that require surgery. You can argue all you want to about whether or not this exists but you will be arguing within its laws…the universal laws.

Over the past two plus decades I’ve come to grips that while there is a mild improvement in awakening there is no real improvement when it come to the masses disarming their personal and for the most part illusional beliefs. In fact the very word belief means doubt so when someone is quoting “this is what I believe in or this is what I believe is true” their actually confirming that their not sure. The word surety in anything means no doubt 100% sure… not believing in something.

The laws of nature have always been the only Governing laws. They are the universal laws that equally apply to everything that thrives on this planet. Man does not make these laws but is still forced to live within them.

The laws of nature have always been the only Governing laws. They are the universal laws that equally apply to everything that thrives on this planet. Man does not make these laws but rather is forced to live within these laws for they are The Universal Laws.

On one of my many trips overseas I ended up in the old Christian section of Jerusalem.  Many don’t realize the section called Old Jerusalem is parted into four separate quadrants. One of them being the Christian section. I’ve always found it interesting listening to peoples various beliefs. Economic beliefs, political beliefs and yes even religious beliefs for whatever reason has always fascinated me.

While I was strolling somewhere in the Christian section I met an interesting man. We both sat down together and chatted for at least two hours.  After 5 minutes It was obvious to me he was vibrating at higher frequencies. 20 years later I still remember much of the knowledge that emanated from his stories.  I was required to agree with the following or he wouldn’t continue our chat together.  I knew I wanted to gain more of this man’s knowledge so I agreed to his request that follows.

He asked me before I agree to share more of my thoughts with you I require you to answer my questions in only one of three ways. Your answers must also be in the order that follows. He continued… First I want to know what you know with absolute surety what is true. Second I want you to answer me what you know with absolute surety what is not true. A very distant third I want you to tell me what you believe . Like I said he was operating at higher frequencies. What a blissful couple of hours we shared. The only surety that I’ve been able to rest comfortably within is understanding the universal laws. From every angle they speak not of beliefs but of surety.

The Matrix is all around us. We Live in it Breath in it survive in it. Throughout our entire physical existence. Forever is not a long time rather it is timeless. Think About It.

I almost forgot I had mentioned there were two ways in this matrix. While I’ve never given up on the children of this planet eventually banding together… I am having my doubts to it occurring… at least occurring in my physical time span. Those who personally know me understand the passion I have in attempting to acquire others to see various options. I have absolute surety that many lives will perish by not seeing such options. I vow never to give up aiding others not just with words but with actions… but still I’m having my doubts.  It saddens me to say the only other way I see is don’t play the matrix game to begin with and for most that’s a grander fear that actually living the illusion they currently are.

Those of you who know me can attest to this. The truth seekers are never the most popular at the party. People don’t want to hear truth they want to hear what sounds good. I call this denial and I will have no part in playing this role. Truth verses popularity I’ll choose truth every time.

My Father Told me a long time ago. The one who tells the truth is never the most popular at the party. He used a politician as an example. I never forgot his lesson. Be cautious of the Chameleons they’re popular but they’ll change colors in a New York minute.

The chameleon is the popular one at most parties. Chameleons have the ability to change their colors at will. Chameleons blend in and camouflage themselves to mesh seamlessly with any subject. Some of the best examples I could give of chameleons would be Karl Marx, Joseph Stalin, Adolph Hitler and perhaps a more modern version would be President Obama. Initially you have to agree they had the popularity of the masses but WHY?  Because they all possessed or still possess the ability to change their colors at will by telling the people what they want to hear rather than what they need to hear. They’re chameleons and you don’t get to see the real picture till they shed their skin and reveal what really lies underneath the smoke and mirrors.

Now let’s have a look at what the truth seeker faces. Most will say they’re negative in their way of thinking. Their glass is half empty never half full. Many will agree with the truth seeker while in a group only to reveal their true feelings after they leave…talking about them behind their back which in itself is a form of being a chameleon. Truth is neither positive nor negative it’s merely truth.

So let me think. Who might I consider to be one of the greatest truth seekers of all time? I got it how about Jesus Christ? Don’t think many would disagree with that choice. I don’t think anyone could find a better example of a truth seeker than Jesus. If we could all agree about my choice then one only one question remains. So how did it work out for him??? At least while he was alive in the physical form.

If you think that your nations culture is in decline why not consider other options. There are places that still value the old fashion ways. Places where family is still united. Places where the people band together and stand up for what is right. They don’t turn the other cheek living in denial until it happens to them or their family. For us that ended up being a little town named Cabrera. Like I previously mentioned denial is a wonderful drug until it wears off. That’s when reality takes its place and boy reality can be a bitch. Until next time this is Barry in DR.

Peter Joseph: Culture in Decline Series Episode 4 “War on Nature”

mike February 10, 2014 at 4:05 am

What a blissful couple of hours we shared.
The only surety that I’ve been able to rest comfortably within is understanding the universal laws.From every angle they speak not of beliefs but of surety.” .

Interesting.

We are just a bunch of humans trying to move forward. Its a tough time Barry, But aren’t we /us suppose to be challenged?
Mike

Barry February 10, 2014 at 9:48 pm

Absolutely we are all a bunch of human beings… BUT we all operate on different FREQUENCIES. That’s the part of the puzzle that needs to be understood. This is why history keeps repeating the same mistakes. People keep wanting what they deem is freedom but have they ever really had freedom. Sure they vote for this leader or that politician but only to THEN follow their rules. So where’s the freedom in that? People will never see each others views till our frequencies start to get closer to one anothers. There is no other way as the universe functions on frequencies therefore if we are part of this universe we function on frequencies…and we do. Our minds, organs and movements all of it. Perhaps let me put it into an example that might make more sense.

An example of what I’m trying to get across to everyone… picture the following.
Take your average FM radio band… use any city it doesn’t matter. Here we all are listing to our favorite stations. While the FM band has several hundred stations on it how come 101.3 never interfaces with 98.6 or 99.5 never hears or sees 89.4 WHY because they all vibrate at different frequencies.

Exactly the same as human beings do. We all operate at different frequencies. This might help to provide an explanation of one of the most popular questions or grievances I receive. “Why can’t I get them to understand what I’m trying to say? I’m only trying to help them see what’s coming and possibly help them survive” Sound familiar?

That’s also the exact same reason why a certain other group of people understand exactly what you’re referencing… to the extremes that they can almost finish your sentence for you. you’re talking about what’s going on around the world and they actually cut in and finish what you we’re about to say. We’ve all had examples of both sides of this scenario haven’t we. Actually I still am with my own mother yet she witnesses the hundreds of people emailing me and calling when I pay her a visit. We operate at different Frequencies.

Last point This also answers why addicts cling to addicts drunks cling to drunks and while never the most popular at the party truth seekers cling to other truth seekers. One of the universal laws states “That what is like its self is attracted to itself” Sure hope this clears up this confusion for all of the readers. Yes we’re all a bunch of human beings and the only thing we should be asking ourselves is :Am I a better human being than I was last month? No one’s expecting perfection not even our creator.

mike February 13, 2014 at 1:41 am

dear Barry;

Is denial a frequency?

so whats the bottom line Barry?

In my world the people I meet are blue collar and if your not on there frequency your an enemy, threat.

you might find this interesting ; I always wondered why all the people I ever met have some personality disorder or neurosis, or addiction or personality flaw, weakness, (can turn into) an axxhole , weak, character flaw , intolerable irritableness. Everyone has it. ever notice?
I wanted to know the mechanics of this condition and why.
what I found was ; quote; ” its the traumatic experiences that humans go thru growing up cause disorders that people hold there whole lives” .

im out

Barry February 13, 2014 at 9:48 pm

An excellent question. Denial is a symptom not a frequency. The people who share in that symptom are what’s vibrating at or near the same frequencies. The bottom line is what you make it to be. Choices Mike nothing more. If you choose to lower your frequencies to so call fit in with these people sure you’ll probably feel better in the short run. Eventually with time it will continue to haunt you like an addiction though. Similar to the term a monkey on your back. You will eventually start to dislike yourself… as you’ll begin to relies it was you who sold yourself short… you sold out on what you truly are or can be. Self actualizing people while rare are the highest frequency people on the planet WHY because they will always accept nothing less than the best that they can be.

Mike I quote your very own words. “I always wondered why all the people I ever met have some personality disorder or neurosis, or addiction or personality flaw, weakness, (can turn into) an axxhole , weak, character flaw , intolerable irritableness. Everyone has it. ever notice?” Well if EVERYONE has these similar traits doesn’t that just back up what I’m explaining about frequencies to begin with.

Like I said the truth seeker will never be the most popular person at the party…but don’t take your gift of at least seeing these frequencies and sell yourself or your abilities short either. Mike you’re the last person that you’ll always say good night to…don’t ever forget that. Hope this helps

mike February 14, 2014 at 2:27 am

thanks Barry for the feedback.

I get it— go to a social event and the higher frequency people overpower and weaken other peoples frequencies namely mine and I experience confusion and bewilderment and anti-social self conscious guilt/ inadequacy and throw in an inability to function at my frequency? (give me meds!!!!)

sounds to me like theres a frequency problem somewhere.

you have the same bs in the dr?

this is mike and im out.

Barry February 14, 2014 at 2:59 am

No your still not getting it no one overpowers anyone. Just similar frequencies will always be attracted to themselves. Possibly the confusion you feel is that on some subjects you are at a close frequency. For example look at the subjects of work, sports, hobbies etc. chances are you’ll be fine…but on the other had bring up other subjects and your at a much higher frequency. For example the subjects covered on my site or the things we chat about, economies, Real money verses paper currencies and even where the world seems to be headding etc. It’s only when you approach those subjects with these good folks is when your confusion starts to set in… for what is obvious to you is just way outside of their understanding. That’s when I bet those feelings start to hit you and not before that point in time. These folks are not dumb or ignorant or even stupid… their just UNINFORMED. When you master what subjects to approach and what ones to stay away from I’ll bet these feeling will also stay away, stay away from you. The same holds true for the informed folks… you’ll be able to chat together for hours on end about those same subjects that made you nautious trying to get the first group to even understand let along agree with you. No one over powers anyone. God created us with equal RIGHTS not with equal TALENTS. The rot moves from the margins to the center, but the disease moves from the center to the margins think about that one my soon to meet friend.

Hope the other event is progressing the best that it can. I look forward to our eventual meeting each other. Just take it easy and don’t try to figure it all out at once.

mike February 16, 2014 at 9:37 pm

Barry quote ; ‘Just take it easy and don’t try to figure it all out at once.’l

Hell Barry all at once? ive been trying to figure it out for 30 years! the more I figure out the more I realize that this enchilada is a whole lot bigger than I thought (and the smaller I feel.).

thanks for being so kind and encouraging. m

Barry February 16, 2014 at 10:27 pm

Just take peace in the fact that you’re trying. That fact alone puts you ahead of 95% of the masses. Have a good dictators day tomorrow.

Paul March 10, 2014 at 1:22 pm

Is your culture in decline? Is denial a frequency?………. Good questions!

I am hard pressed to find any culture today that is not in decline. If I was certain where that would be, that is where I would be. No place is perfect especially today, so it’s a matter of degree.

As for denial……. I agree with Barry, it’s is not a frequency, it’s a symtom of a herd mentality, a mass delusion. Many we talk to continue to see the slowly accumulating events of every kind in world finances with more restrictive and controlling laws that will suffocate all who oppose. There are new laws coming out frequently that take control over your retirement, your income, your taxes and worst of all, even your ability to flee should you decide to do so. Your government at will can change or create any law that will change your future no matter how well you think you have planned. In America we think we own our homes and even if you own it free and clear you are still renting it from the government via real estate tax. They can arbitrarily change this tax at any time for any reason including raise it so high you can’t pay it and make it such that no one would want to buy it.

Don’t follow the herd and don’t be lulled into a false sense of security. Dark days are on the horizon and I believe the U.S. ( as well as most other countries) will soon become a combination of the great American depression mixed with a Stalin & Hitler leadership. We will be under martial law or military control. All the signs are there! It will be a place where all resources dry up, the producers give up trying to produce more only to have it taken away and the non producing consumers will grab everything they can get their hands on and suddenly, in a moment, there’s nothing left to be had. At that point the government and those in power will have carefully orchestrated and manipulated the masses to fall to their knees until they cry out to the very Government who has crushed them to help and that’s when the final blow will come. The people will willfully hand over total control and power to the wicked and oppressive. The few resources that will remain will be controlled by the government or other powers that have actively participated in our demise. The result will be total chaos, fear, death and survival of the fittest. We don’t plan to fail but many do fail to plan. Heed the warning signs!