Crazy Up North – Or Is It All By Design

Hard to see the big problem when you are in the fight. Sitting here in the relative safety of my home on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic, I have to wonder what the heck is going on in our northern neighbor… the United States.

You have two presidential candidates…. one (Trump) scares the bejeeezus out of every deeply entrenched politician in Washington along with half the population.  The other (Hillary) is rarely bothered by the truth about anything.  WHY? Because she doesn’t need to be concerned about truth when everybody’s on the payroll. You have an attorney general so deeply in the pocket of  the Clintons that she can no longer even form an honest opinion about what is legal and what is illegal.  You have an FBI director that is apparently too frightened to do his job and prosecute clear cut cases of national security leaks.  You have minorities rioting or protesting in the street about occasional police excesses, while at the same time killing police officers in cold blood.  You have increasing numbers of lunatic extremists discovering how to become home-grown terrorists.  You have pandering politicians trying to disarm honest, law-abiding citizens to leave them defenseless against the armed criminals.  You have a population that is increasingly disgusted about the whole mess, with the majority electing to bury their heads in the sand rather than standing up for their rights.  And perhaps most disturbingly, you have a growing number of delusional people that are “asking” the government to come in and save them from all this turmoil…. even if they have to give up more of their own freedoms and rights. And things are no more stable in Europe either.

Collective insanity.

Collective insanity.

To me it looks like a bad case of “collective insanity”.  I am not one to quote the scripture and here’s an excellent example of why. “Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.” Luke 23:34.

Bullshit, they know EXACTLY what they’re doing.

So I guess the big question is why all of this disruptive phenomena is happening and why now?  Did the moon get stuck in “full” mode?  Is there excessive “sunspot” radiation frying peoples brains right now?  Has something strange been introduced into the water supply up north?  …..

Of course there may be something a bit more sinister about about all this disruption too.

Take a look at this video, especially starting at around the 10 minute mark.  What do you think, is Alex Jones totally full of crap, or does some of this make sense?  One thing for sure, divided people are much less likely to unify against corruption and undue government control.

No they know exactly what they’re doing. They know they don’t need to be concerned about hiding anything, not anymore. The dividing of the nation is clearly evident. Firmly set in stone. They no longer hide the obvious staged attacks.  They don’t need to. So go back and again ask yourself why.

All along we were mistaken thinking that they’re taking us for fools. They’re not. They’re taking us for cowards and they’re right. Until next time.

Kevin M July 20, 2016 at 1:38 am

Since I’m off this week I decided I’ll go check out the madness for myself tomorrow in downtown Cleveland. I’ll make sure I say hi to Alex Jones for you! ; ) Should be interesting to say the least. Cheers!

Barry July 21, 2016 at 4:48 pm

Let us know. We’re trying to set up an interview with him. Let you all know how it progresses.

Kevin M July 22, 2016 at 1:12 am

Just got back from my 2nd and final day of the convention madness. A freak-show to say the least, radical commies, next to radical Christians, Feminists, pro-islam, anti-islam, pro-wall, anti-wall, all mixed with hundreds if not thousands of police officers that were mostly from other states. There was no shortage of Hillary for Prison or Lock her up T-shirts.

I stayed quiet and just observed as I think I have a good sense of when I’m wasting time and effort. It was funny seeing some groups trying to have a sensible debate turn into what your cartoon looks like above! One emotional triggered word and wham. I had no luck running into Alex Jones, but I was following his team a little as they would usually be in the middle of the action. I think the rumors of black lives matter showing up big were mostly false.
Overall it was a fun experience! Let me know if you have any specific questions.
I say try to get the Golden Jackasss in an interview! : )
Thanks!

Barry July 22, 2016 at 1:30 pm

Sounds like the divide is near even. this only backs up why i say violence no matter what path unfolds. And people still think voting matters. A true definition of what is ment by a dog and pony show. Will try for tgj interwiew. Currently wording questions for my interview coming up with Dr Paul Craig Roberts. I’m pleased as he someone I’ve wanted to talk one on one with for a long time. Thanks for the information.

Gary July 25, 2016 at 1:14 am

You should show the video of Alex Jones provoking a confrontation with Cenk Uygur of the Young Turks at the RNC. It was really revolting and completely unnecessary for Alex Jones to do this. This division of people is exactly what you’re talking about. Neither Alex Jones nor Cenk Uygur are the enemies and causing violence and mayhem in the world. Then why should either one attack the other. There should be unity in resisting the common foe.

Maybe it’s the chem trails, something in the water or the increased activity of the sun causing otherwise good and intelligent people to act so stupidly. Hopefully people of good will will figure this out before it’s too late.

Another thing that I notice and apparently Kevin did in Cleveland is that people just don’t listen to other opinions and people just don’t hear what other people have to say. If you talk against Hillary then you must be for Trump and vice versa. Maybe you don’t like either one. If people don’t start listening to one another especially people with different views then the US will eventually have Civil War II.

Barry July 25, 2016 at 3:06 am

The vid is on our new site http://www.somethingfeelswrong.com