We recently had an opportunity to interview James Wesley Rawles about a wide range of hot topics hitting the news and internet in anticipation of the upcoming US presidential elections.
If you are not familiar with Jim’s career, he is a very widely followed author and blogger on survival, political and precious metals investment topics. Jim offers practical strategies and solution for his readers on his SurvivalBlog.com website.
Continuing onto Part Two of our interview with James Wesley Rawles, we dig into a wide range of topics, including the following:
- The dangers of an ignorant population
- Alerting people to the presence of the alternative media
- Filtering out the nonsense
- What the heck is going on up North?
- The surveillance state, the end of privacy
- You get the government you deserve
- 9/11 changed everyting
- Expatriation looking much better for free speach
- Strategy for diversifying your assets
- Positive outlook for the British Pound
- Common sense to hold assets offshore
- Window of opportunity remains to move assets offshore
- Slipping into facist tyranny
This is definitely an interesting interview worth you attention.
From my perspective, I think one of the most important things that Jim discussed in this series of interviews is the fact that the uncertainty surrounding the US political races and the other world events is making it that much more urgent for independent thinking Americans to seriously consider expatriation… even if it is just expatriation of some of your assets offshore. Jim has always been a proponent of some level of expatriation, however he was even more convinced on this call that the window of opportunity may be closing.
Until next time, this is Barry in the DR.