US Clamps Down On Expat Transfers Of Assets

US Government Clamps Down On Bank TransfersThe US Government and the banksters are clamping down on bank transfers from US banks to foreign countries.  We have been suggesting this was the trend, but now it seems that they are hell-bent on making it increasingly difficult to get your own money transferred to foreign countries.  And not just to the Dominican Republic.  The strict US banking rules are carrying over to most foreign jurisdictions.  This is probably only the start of the trends we are seeing in European centers, like Cypress, Italy and probably coming for France.

Today we are going to share the latest experience of one of our free Discovery Tour Guests.  To set the stage, this great couple was definitely not into some of the warnings we have passed on in our blog and youtube channel.  For them it seemed like everything was just fine back home, and they just wanted to find a vacation property with great views and friendly neighbors.  And they did find what they were looking for.  But…..

the big surprises came as they tried to navigate the banking system both in the DR and back home.  Unfortunately the US Government has put so much pressure on foreign countries that they have to jump through extreme hoops just to comply with Big Brother’s rules.

Take a listen to what this couple had to go through just to get their hands on their own money.  Check out this video…..

If you have any interest in owing property or a home in the tropics, or in getting insurance in the form of a second passport keep in mind that it get harder and harder every year as the big governments go out of their way to hang onto the tax base.

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

Bill December 7, 2017 at 1:33 am

Just another reason to consider buying bitcoin!!

Barry December 7, 2017 at 1:43 pm

Absolutely, All forms of diversification. Just so many have this get rich quick blood in them. I hope they only invest what they can actually afford. Since I’m receiving many questions about the cryptos soon into the new year I’ll be releasing some posts relating to what I understand about them. But I agree it’s another form worth protecting yourself with. ” a closed mind will be the costliness thing you’ll ever own” Thanks for reaching out.

K,J McCracken December 7, 2017 at 1:53 am

Great article and video Barry. Very good info. Thank you for what you guys do.
The mans voice sounds like he should be narrating tv shows hahahaha.

K,J McCracken December 7, 2017 at 11:30 am

Could definitely give Morgan Freeman a run for his money.
This is a great heads up for a lot of people. Many probably wouldn’t even think of something like this.
Great post!!

Barry December 7, 2017 at 1:38 pm

Thank you but it’s just factual. No personal feelings one way or another. I believe Morgan is the actor not me correct? I extensively research. Perhaps that’s the reason why I differ from most. This works rather well until my research differs from the other persons belief. They believe I research and remain neutral until I’ve gathered enough accurate information to form a logical hypothesis that coincides with the gathered facts. Truth is never good bad right or wrong. All those remain reactive to what comes first, Truth.

Barry December 7, 2017 at 1:44 pm